Sun: 10-6; Mon-Wed: 9-8; Thurs-Fri: 9-9; Sat: 9-8
Family Owned And Operated
Indoor Shooting Range
Backroad Mapbook Ontario GPS Maps - V2022
Legendary Adventures Await
From the beaches and stunning parks of the Great Lakes to the endless forest and ancient Canadian Shield rock of the interior and the vast, unbroken wilderness of the north, Ontario has a dazzling range of options for outdoor explorers. Whether you are paddling along the shores of Manitoulin Island, spending the night under the stars in Algonquin Provincial Park or stalking a moose through the province's vast northern backcountry, there is no shortage of memories to be made in Ontario's great outdoors, and our Ontario GPS Maps are your ultimate guide to making the most out of your experience.
Ontario Backroad GPS at a Glance:
- Combining day-to-day navigation with enhanced outdoor recreation information, this product combines all of Ontario into one Backroad GPS Map, combining our Southern Ontario, Cottage Country Ontario, Northeastern Ontario and Northwestern Ontario Backroad Mapbook titles into one product.
- Over 660,000 km of our backroads network combined into one map, including close to 310,000 km of routable roads and 34,000+ km of backroad additions.
- Marked Wildlife Management Zones (WMZs) for hunters.
- Clearly defined Crown land for hunters, anglers and campers.
- Lake Bathymetry depth contours for close to 1,500 fishing lakes, rivers and streams.
- Coverage of Gatineau Park and Southern Quebec.
- Address search tool makes navigating easier than ever.
- Tens of thousands of kilometres of ATV Trails, snowmobile routes, multi-use hiking, biking and cross-country skiing trails and paddling routes, with marked trailheads and access points/portages, including close to 4,000 km of new paddling routes and 1,500+ km of new motorized trails.
- Thousands of fishing hotspots, parks and conservation areas, campsites, hunting areas, winter recreation areas and more.
- Over 41,000 land and water geographic features.
- Enhanced cartography for improved display of parks, conservation areas, Crown land, creeks and activity Points of Interest
- Improved snowmobile route lines, First Nations reserve coverage and railway corridor mile markers
0 stars based on 0 reviews